Download Troubleshooting Guide
The troubleshooting tips below are for files downloaded directly from our cart page.
Please Note: On most devices, you cannot download digital purchases through sourcevibrations.com directly to the mobile device. To get your download from a computer to a mobile device, link the device to the computer via usb and export it manually.
- First, make sure you have completed the checkout process. On the last page you will see an active link on the “Order Details” message box.
- Check your email. We’ve sent a download link right to your inbox. If you’re having trouble finding your download link email, check your spam folder. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to receive emails from us in the future.
- If your download link has expired, please email email@example.com
- If nothing happens when you click the download links, there may be an issue with your web browser. Disable any add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed or check to see if they need updating. If that doesn’t work try using a different browser.
- If your computer states that the file has been corrupted, delete the file and try downloading it again.
- If you have downloaded a file but cannot open it, you might be need a zip file opener program. Our grouped products (albums) are compressed into zip folders that need to be unziped.
- If you have tried all of these steps and need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org